OUR GUESTS ARE OUR PRIORITY
How we deal with coronavirus (COVID-19) and cancellation policy
It’s been hard and it’s not over yet!
We want to believe that we can soon return to normality.
Normality at Casa Bonita Menorca is to maintain the three objectives we have set ourselves since 2017: to take care of our guests, share the best of Menorca, preserve and protect the environment, especially for future generations.
Normality is also dreaming.
On the wardrobe’s door of Casa Bonita Menorca there is a quote from Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, the author of “The Little Prince”:
«Fais de ta vie un rêve, et d’un rêve, une réalité».
Make your life a dream, and a dream, a reality. We love to dream and we hope that, like us, you are a dream farmer. At Casa Bonita there is room for lots of dreams and you could give yourself a special gift even without leaving home: plan your next holiday in Menorca. We can help you: call us!
We have decided to maintain the 2019/’20 prices and have chosen to adopt flexible terms for cancellations if, for example, airlines change or cancel flights.
If you book with Airbnb, by opening this page you can see how it deals with flexible cancellations of stays booked on its platform.
For Tripadvisor, cancellation in “flexible mode” provides a refund (net of booking fees) of 50% of the amount paid before cancellation if you cancel at least four weeks before check-in; a refund of 25% of the amount paid before cancellation if you cancel at least two weeks before check-in.
This is our policy if you book directly with us:
1. we ask you to confirm your booking with a 30% deposit to be paid by bank transfer;
2. the balance is due 15 days before the start of your stay at Casa Bonita Menorca;
3. in case of travel restrictions independent of you in Spain and in your country of origin, we offer you free cancellation and refund of the deposit;
4. in case of cancellation dependent of you within 15 days prior to the start of your stay, we will refund the amount paid net of the deposit;
5. you can cancel by calling us and then sending us an email to which we will reply within 24/36 hours.
Safety and hygiene: what we do at Casa Bonita Menorca
Then, we take care of your and our safety with hygienic ozone sanitization measures, with hydroalcoholic hand gels in every bathroom and in the entrance. We know that sanitising your hands often reduces the spread of viruses and bacteria by around 80%. And we know that prevention is always the best option.
Finally, we hope to soon breathe a new optimism, a different normality and that simplicity that makes us appreciate this magical island, since 1993 Unesco Biosphere Reserve.
We are happy to help and advise you. We are waiting for you!
Menorca, 2020, December 1st